Sunday, September 14, 2008

Runway: Badgley Mischka

I was lucky to get 2 tickets to see Badgley Mischka, so I took my sister! The pretty gowns were so much fun to look at and they definitely lived up to their style of intricate beading and sequins. I liked the feminine colors instead of the browns, greys and whites I saw from the other shows. I read in InStyle that Badgley Mischka are coming out with engagement rings next so that should be pretty exciting to look at too.





I also saw Nastia Liukin again (in red) with swimmer Amanda Beard. Heather Graham (far right) was also in the front row. She was wearing this leopard print dress with dark red lipstick. I'm not really sure if that was cute. I like her look better without all the fuss.



The designers Mark Badgley (L) and James Mischka (R).

No comments: