Friday, January 30, 2009

E! News clip


This a little overdue, but I finally got the clip from me and Johanna (one of the awesome fashion interns) in the People Stylewatch/E! News collaboration during last semester's internship. This was actually taken in the fashion closet with a camera crew and everything. Those heels were way too big for me and I had some trouble walking nevermind doing a little twirl. But I loved the BCBGeneration dress and I even schemed to buy one myself, but I think they were sold out in the color. You can find the dress in a pretty beige/ruby color combo here.

Lori Bergamotto (a Rutgers alum, woohoo!) was such a pro talking about the latest trendsetters! No wonder--she was the beauty director at Teen People, an assistant beauty editor at Glamour and a senior beauty editor at Lucky. Now she's an on-air correspondent for People Stylewatch and does tons of freelance work that you'll in the mentioned magazines and in others like InStyle and Cookie. Basically, the dream magazine job for people obsessed with beauty... So envious!

This aired December 26th :)

No comments: