Friday, January 16, 2009

StyleWatch Holiday Party!


A little late in posting, but I just remembered I had these pictures. The production assistant and fashion closet ladies put together a great holiday party where the staff did a secret santa and gift-wrapping contest! My boss, ever the obsessed Starbucks addict (who isn't?), received a giftcard and a Starbucks cup with her picture attached to the cup... It was definitely a funny idea!









The presents / Me in our layout room

Aren't the decorations great? It was twice as special since it was also my last day at People. It was awesome nibbling on cheese (my favorite), chatting with some of the staffers and hanging out with the fashion intern. You could sort of see on the wall behind me the line of StyleWatch covers over the years. Pretty cool, huh? I'll miss it a lot!

No comments: