Monday, January 19, 2009

Beauty Blurb: Headbands

I thought it was worth sharing my latest obsession with these pretty high-end headbands that make a statement no matter what you're wearing.


Photo courtesy jenniferbehr.com

Take, for instance, this beautiful Jennifer Behr crystal headwrap for $395. Okay, so I shared the link to her website and I've been called crazy for just wanting to splurge that much dough on something that goes on my head. But an unpaid intern can still dream...


Photo courtesy colettemalouf.com

Ever notice how some headbands tend to squeeze that sensitive spot behind the ears? It eventually gives me a major headache and I sadly have to slide off the accessory that was pulling my whole outfit together (duh!). Luckily, these headstraps are the new style and you can easily adjust its snugness to your comfort level. This wool headstrap is from Colette Malouf.


Photo courtesy jenniferouellette.com

Celebrities, including the pretty prepster Leighton Meester from Gossip Girls, are obsessing over Jennifer Ouellette's chic hair accessories. Her line is more affordable--the Stripe Turban headband Leighton's wearing is $75. Plus, the site is having a winter sale! If you enter the code SNOWFLAKE at checkout, you'll get $20 off every order over $100.

No comments: