Monday, May 10, 2010

New Adventures

Oh blog, you've been so avoided! But I always seem to come back to you when I have something new going on in my life. The latest event is my departure from InStyle and my entry into a permalance position at one of Nickelodeon's fab sites. A previous boss from InStyle became the editorial director there, and I am so appreciative that she thought of me for a new editorial assistant postion at her work. I've always had bosses tell me that I've done a good job, but for one reason or another... never heard from a lot of them after my internship or work there was done. Bu it meant a lot that even though we only spent about 7 or 8 months working together, that I made a good enough impression for her to think of me for this!

Crazily, the same day I found out that I rocked my Glamour.com edit test for a beauty blogger position for the summer and I'll be their new "Girls in the Beauty Department" writer while one of the ladies goes on maternity leave. I'm so excited and obviously can't wait for the money flow situation to become a little better ;) And I can't wait to update my resume! Wooohoooo

No comments: