Sunday, March 1, 2009

Can't Live Without...

This season I've experimented with a lot of products that help keep my skin looking and feeling healthy. Here are my go-to winter items that are always in my purse:

Softlips Lip Protectant / Sunscreen in Cherry, Vanilla or Rasberry, $3.69 for 2, drugstore.com
Especially during these harsh winter months when the air's super dry, I'd still like my pout to be moisturized. I never leave home without some form of chapstick, but Softlips definitely helps my lips feel healthier and hydrated for longer.

Chanel Glossimer Lip gloss, $27, chanel.com
This lip gloss adds the perfect amount of shine without all the stickiness of other lip glosses. I use a limited edition shade called "Constellation," but a similar color available on the site would be "Sunset Gold." Both are a perfect peachy-orange color with flecks of gold.

L'Occitane Creme Mains (Hand Cream) in Lavender, $20, loccitane.com
Nobody wants to have their gloves rubbing up against cracked skin, so I like to always have this L'Occitane hand cream, well, on hand. Ican instantly feel nourishment with the shea butter and vitamin E and the tube lasts for months!

Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer, $22, bobbibrowncosmetics.com
I'm normally a night owl (must be those late nights of studying...) and staring at the computer all day strains my eyes leaving not-so-friendly raccoon rings. I can fake a good night's sleep with this ultra creamy Bobbi Brown concealer. It's packed with vitamins A and E, which help reduce fine lines and adds antioxidant protection.

i.d. Bare Minerals face color in "Warmth," $20, sephora.com
"Warmth" by Bare Escentuals is an all-over face color that makes it look like you just came home from a day at the beach. A little goes a long way with this mineral make-up--I've had the same one for half a year! It gives my fair skin tone a subtle bronzed glow.

No comments: